Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
I am having the same issues. It crashes immediately when opening and doesn’t allow me to get into the app to get to the settings to get to the support that you recommended.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I updated my Outlook app last week and since the update it crashes immediately upon opening. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue. I'm running the latest version of the Outlook app, and I'm using iOS 15.5, which is up to date as of today. How can I fix this issue?
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issues. It crashes immediately when opening and doesn’t allow me to get into the app to get to the settings to get to the support that you recommended.
I am having the same issue. I have iOS 15.5. All other Microsoft apps are functioning on my phone. Desktop outlook email is functioning well. This issue seems to be only with the outlook app. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone.
I am hoping for a quick resolution.
The same problem is also happening to me. I have cleared cache, uninstalled/reinstalled, deleted/restarted my phone, did a soft reset to my phone, and still no luck. All of my other microsft apps are working and outlook is working just fine on the internet and on my laptop. The issue is only happening with the app.
Dear Alyssa8,
Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.
Based on your description, I understand that you have a concern with 'Outlook App keeps crashing on iPhone iOS 15.5'. Before moving forward, we need more detailed information about the situation you are experiencing.
Kindly share the following information with us:
Meanwhile, contact outlook in app support at Get in-app help for Outlook for iOS and Android (microsoft.com).
We look forward to your response. Thanks for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
De Paul | Microsoft Community Moderator
*****Note: In the event that you're unable to reply to this thread, please ensure that your Email address is verified in the Community Website by clicking on Your Account Name > "My Profile" > "Edit Profile" > Add your Email Address > tick "Receive email notifications" checkbox > click on "Save".***
I have two users at the company I work for having the same issue. We set them up in Intune but they cannot open outlook app it immediately crashes. This is happened to both new employees and both on IPHONE IOS 15.5. This needs to be addressed as it seems to be an ongoing issue. Both incidents happened this week. Thanks