Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Shreyas, that latest version of iOS or of Outlook ?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I updated my Outlook app last week and since the update it crashes immediately upon opening. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue. I'm running the latest version of the Outlook app, and I'm using iOS 15.5, which is up to date as of today. How can I fix this issue?
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Shreyas, that latest version of iOS or of Outlook ?
Where do we get the update?
Thanks Microsoft, I installed the latest version V 4,2228.0 and its working for me (iOS 15.5)
This is now impacting Microsoft teams as well.
I hope you will inform me as quickly as possible when this problem is resolved. Outlook on my mobile device is a critical tool with my work !