Missing Conditional Formatting in the New Outlook?

Anonymous
2023-05-18T19:24:19+00:00

Hey there!

Conditional formatting (allowing you to change fonts for unread messages for example) seems to be missing on the new outlook?

Any know a way around that?

Thanks!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-20T13:02:04+00:00

    I have been following this issue for almost a year now. What's even more frustrating is the lack of response and concern from Microsoft. If there are no intentions or road mapping to get this added back in, then at least just tell us that this will not be added back in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T22:22:06+00:00

    Why is this not fixed yet? I like having RED for the executive emails I receive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T14:26:33+00:00

    Doesn't seem to have been. Extremely disappointing.

    I use it to colour code emails for VIPs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-12T16:03:29+00:00

    Is this issue solved? Any path forward to have it in the new outlook? Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-04T17:54:17+00:00

    agree with this post. it is very important tool for prioritization.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments