Outlook Excel preview, can't use keyboard arrows, copy or select in the Excel preview.

Anonymous
2022-12-09T08:13:07+00:00

When I get an Excel file on mail in Outlook and preview it, I can't use keyboard arrows, copy (Ctrl +c/v) or select(Ctrl +a) in the Excel preview ( was able 2 days ago).

Till then, I try to restart my computer, change my keyboard, clean my Outlook cache, look for any options for that but I can't find any.

Compared all options with the colleague sitting next to me (because on him it works normally)

It works normally for example in Word file preview.

I can use mouse and right-click/copy and select it with it, but can't use my keyboard in excel previews...

Tried turning off antivirus, macros, add-ons, update outlook...

Are there any simple options that I didn't find for that, or do I need to reinstall Outlook?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-14T01:24:30+00:00

    The solution is to check for and install the update. I updated my office and it works again now

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T23:03:06+00:00

    Can you post a link?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-11T07:10:08+00:00

    This works. Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-10T14:53:37+00:00

    This works! Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-10T14:45:21+00:00

    Thank you - this worked for me too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments