Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I can vouch for at least one case of an Exchange MAPI shared mailbox suffering from this issue. Still trying to identify cause.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This message often pops up when I try to move an email to a folder after reading and closing it. This happens even though I have not changed the message at all other than to read it. If I select another message and then try to move the original message again, it will work.
I have been getting this problem for years and I am sick of it! everytime I try to tidy my inbox it takes hours because I have to keep moving away and then back to the email.
I know this message pops up in relation to other scenarios but I would like to concentrate on just this one problem as otherwise there are too many off topic answers.
This has been happening for at least 6 YEARS is no-one from Microsoft able to help with this problem?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I can vouch for at least one case of an Exchange MAPI shared mailbox suffering from this issue. Still trying to identify cause.
Freakin awesome.....this has been annoying me for years and your suggestions solved it....thanks so much.
Oh my! Can't believe this worked and the solution ended up so easy to implement.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I am another that has had the problem for years. On office 365 via app with about six email accounts all IMAP. Usually can solve by exiting Outlook app, waiting a few minutes and restarting. As others report seems to happen randomly.
I keep seeing this issue, too. I always need to restart Outlook for this, it's terribly annoying and costs a lot of time. It's ridiculous that a problem like this exists and hasn't been taken care of, yet. Microsoft should finally address this.