Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Freakin awesome.....this has been annoying me for years and your suggestions solved it....thanks so much.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This message often pops up when I try to move an email to a folder after reading and closing it. This happens even though I have not changed the message at all other than to read it. If I select another message and then try to move the original message again, it will work.
I have been getting this problem for years and I am sick of it! everytime I try to tidy my inbox it takes hours because I have to keep moving away and then back to the email.
I know this message pops up in relation to other scenarios but I would like to concentrate on just this one problem as otherwise there are too many off topic answers.
This has been happening for at least 6 YEARS is no-one from Microsoft able to help with this problem?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Freakin awesome.....this has been annoying me for years and your suggestions solved it....thanks so much.
I've also had this problem in recent years and haven't found a way to fix it. The workaround is to select another message in the inbox, pause, then select the message I want to move and then drag-n-drop it to the destination folder. This workaround usually works for me.
That works!!!!
thank you
NONE OF THESE FIXED MY ISSUE EITHER> Cannot move the items
This exactly solved my issues. Thank you Deborah Corr.
This worked. Thanks so much! Once the important folder was taken off IMAP, I stopped getting that error message. Thanks again for your help!