SMTP does not work

Anonymous
2023-01-09T19:05:01+00:00

Hi,

My Sage accounting system used to send invoices with no issues and then stopped working for a second time. The first time I had to change the configuration of the SMTP server which had fixed the issue for several months. Now it doesn't send emails again.

I have confirmed that the settings have not changed. The only security option is the torn on SSL/TLS or not with a check mark. The setting are as follows:

Why did it stop working (around end of Nov.) ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-10T13:11:38+00:00

    Unfortunately for me there is no error message at all. The only symptoms are that my customers are no longer receiving there invoices automatically.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-10T08:24:01+00:00

    Hi, which error message are you having when trying to send messages?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-09T20:12:20+00:00

    There is no isse with the app, it is the SMTP connection Sage uses that doesn't work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-09T20:05:22+00:00

    Hello ! I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and I am hopeful that I will be able to help you find a satisfactory solution.

    Have you check if your outlook app is upto date?

    Kindly update your laptop and your app to the latest version and let's see if the issue will continue.

    Thanks

    Nelson...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments