Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Hello, happy to help you today dear :)
Do you have certifiacate renewal for your TLS?
all the best,
Alyssa
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
My Sage accounting system used to send invoices with no issues and then stopped working for a second time. The first time I had to change the configuration of the SMTP server which had fixed the issue for several months. Now it doesn't send emails again.
I have confirmed that the settings have not changed. The only security option is the torn on SSL/TLS or not with a check mark. The setting are as follows:
Why did it stop working (around end of Nov.) ?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello, happy to help you today dear :)
Do you have certifiacate renewal for your TLS?
all the best,
Alyssa
Unfortunately for me there is no error message at all. The only symptoms are that my customers are no longer receiving there invoices automatically.
Hi, which error message are you having when trying to send messages?
There is no isse with the app, it is the SMTP connection Sage uses that doesn't work
Hello ! I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and I am hopeful that I will be able to help you find a satisfactory solution.
Have you check if your outlook app is upto date?
Kindly update your laptop and your app to the latest version and let's see if the issue will continue.
Thanks
Nelson...