Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Mine are back. I didn't do anything to fix them. They just showed up.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Mine are back. I didn't do anything to fix them. They just showed up.
Mine were back, then they were gone, now they're back again.
Yeah, mine were gone for days and now they are back. Hope they stay.
Same here! Mine are back
I've been having the same issue for 2 months. I used to be able to fix it after each update but can't customize it anymore. I hate MSN homepage taking it upon themselves to make unwanted changes. I don't have up and down arrows anywhere, nor can I delete a section I'm not interested in. I stopped reading my homepage.