The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T19:59:23+00:00

    It comes to my inbox every couple of hours: "upgrade your account..." No way to reply, no way to unsubscribe. It is really a form of harassment.

    Also emails being sent to spam despite my repeatedly indicating they are not spam.

    Pretty sure these are AI manipulations.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T20:05:39+00:00

    I see what you mean about the top of the inbox. It is designated "ad". Sounds like the same thing I am receiving. I send it to trash - and then it comes again - frequently. I plan to call Microsoft and speak to a real person about stopping it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T20:20:27+00:00

    Good luck with that. I doubt there are any 'real' people still working in customer support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T00:46:36+00:00

    "Who thought changing this was a good idea? Couldn't they have left well enough alone?"

    Totally my thoughts!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T15:34:34+00:00

    Having the same issues with the up and down arrows in my outlook has vanished. I hope Microsoft fixes it soon. I don't like looking at my emails because of this PROBLEM......

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments