The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T13:43:45+00:00

    Same. Gone. Someone trying to create job security by creating issues to fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T13:53:56+00:00

    I will switch to protonmail.com if microsoft fails to address this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T15:13:47+00:00

    I still don't have up/down arrows, and I am receiving pressuring emails several times per day about getting the upgrade - which now costs $6.99/month. Time to dump microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T16:18:07+00:00

    Hmm, I haven't yet received any emails about upgrading. Anybody else?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T17:30:05+00:00

    No email, but at the top of my inbox there has been an item to upgrade. It has been there for several weeks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments