The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T15:09:04+00:00

    I have the same issue -- have tried 3 different browsers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T15:58:43+00:00

    Yes, I have tried Edge, Opera and Chrome. All have the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T19:10:06+00:00

    Miraculously, they came back this morning! How long will they stay? I have no clue....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T19:11:05+00:00

    Miraculously, they have come back! For how long? I have no clue....

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T21:11:09+00:00

    still missing for me. I tried restarting my browser, but that didn't help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments