Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
still missing for me. I tried restarting my browser, but that didn't help.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
still missing for me. I tried restarting my browser, but that didn't help.
Miraculously, they have come back! For how long? I have no clue....
Miraculously, they came back this morning! How long will they stay? I have no clue....
Yes, I have tried Edge, Opera and Chrome. All have the same problem.
I have the same issue -- have tried 3 different browsers.