The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-27T12:40:23+00:00

    Me too! Such a simple thing that is really useful. Fix it!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-26T05:52:55+00:00

    happening to me too. on my computer for a few days and now disappeared from my laptop too!? At least I know its just not me then , as thought maybe something wron with computer or something I had done

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-26T01:06:09+00:00

    Mine were off on my Dell computer at work.

    Today they are off on my MacBook Pro today.

    Have used other servers still haven't work.

    So frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T23:28:01+00:00

    They have only returned on one of my Outlooks, so far not on the other two. Weird, very weird. If only I could actually talk with someone at tech support at Microsoft....

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T21:27:27+00:00

    Same issue here. Never had reading pane on. Reading pane is definitely not the issue or solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments