Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
No email, but at the top of my inbox there has been an item to upgrade. It has been there for several weeks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No email, but at the top of my inbox there has been an item to upgrade. It has been there for several weeks.
Hmm, I haven't yet received any emails about upgrading. Anybody else?
I still don't have up/down arrows, and I am receiving pressuring emails several times per day about getting the upgrade - which now costs $6.99/month. Time to dump microsoft.
I will switch to protonmail.com if microsoft fails to address this issue.
Same. Gone. Someone trying to create job security by creating issues to fix?