Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Having the same issues with the up and down arrows in my outlook has vanished. I hope Microsoft fixes it soon. I don't like looking at my emails because of this PROBLEM......
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Having the same issues with the up and down arrows in my outlook has vanished. I hope Microsoft fixes it soon. I don't like looking at my emails because of this PROBLEM......
"Who thought changing this was a good idea? Couldn't they have left well enough alone?"
Totally my thoughts!
Good luck with that. I doubt there are any 'real' people still working in customer support.
I see what you mean about the top of the inbox. It is designated "ad". Sounds like the same thing I am receiving. I send it to trash - and then it comes again - frequently. I plan to call Microsoft and speak to a real person about stopping it.
It comes to my inbox every couple of hours: "upgrade your account..." No way to reply, no way to unsubscribe. It is really a form of harassment.
Also emails being sent to spam despite my repeatedly indicating they are not spam.
Pretty sure these are AI manipulations.