The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T21:21:22+00:00

    As of this moment, June 30th at 5:15 PM EDT, I see that the navigation arrows have finally returned. For how long, who can be sure?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T16:35:45+00:00

    same here, mine didn't return. I don't use the reading pane, too busy for my page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T16:34:42+00:00

    or another "fix" like moving the flags way over to the side where they're not helpful. I wish they'd leave the product alone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T16:33:24+00:00

    the buttons used to be there without a reading pane, now they're gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T16:19:32+00:00

    I have found somewhat of a work around: click on the 'gear' icon, scroll down in settings to the 'reading pane', select 'right' or 'bottom' whichever you prefer. This shows the list of emails that you can work through instead of always having to go back to the list after reading an email.

    I hope the up and down arrows will return, but until then, this work around has been helpful

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments