Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
This makes it easier. But it was good to have those arrows.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This makes it easier. But it was good to have those arrows.
Mine are back. I did have to sign out and then back in ... using Firefox.
I don't have them either. I bounced Edge and re-signed into Outlook. Still nothing.
Good news - hopefully permanent. Perhaps our chat has provided encouragement to bring the arrows back. Love to all!
I don't have them!