The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-12T13:24:33+00:00

    I've been having the same issue for 2 months. I used to be able to fix it after each update but can't customize it anymore. I hate MSN homepage taking it upon themselves to make unwanted changes. I don't have up and down arrows anywhere, nor can I delete a section I'm not interested in. I stopped reading my homepage.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T15:33:34+00:00

    Same here! Mine are back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T14:42:41+00:00

    Yeah, mine were gone for days and now they are back. Hope they stay.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T13:42:13+00:00

    Mine were back, then they were gone, now they're back again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T13:00:29+00:00

    Mine are back. I didn't do anything to fix them. They just showed up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments