Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Mine were back, then they were gone, now they're back again.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Mine were back, then they were gone, now they're back again.
I don't have them either. I bounced Edge and re-signed into Outlook. Still nothing.
Good news - hopefully permanent. Perhaps our chat has provided encouragement to bring the arrows back. Love to all!
I don't have them!
same here, mine didn't return. I don't use the reading pane, too busy for my page.