The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T21:21:22+00:00

    As of this moment, June 30th at 5:15 PM EDT, I see that the navigation arrows have finally returned. For how long, who can be sure?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T16:34:42+00:00

    or another "fix" like moving the flags way over to the side where they're not helpful. I wish they'd leave the product alone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T07:58:48+00:00

    Also having the same issues in Edge and Firefox. I even tried IE mode in Edge to see if they might come back. Have been through all the Outlook settings but nothing related to this, must be a server side change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T01:18:26+00:00

    That does not work. Why did this happen in the first place?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T19:10:06+00:00

    Miraculously, they came back this morning! How long will they stay? I have no clue....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments