The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T20:20:27+00:00

    Good luck with that. I doubt there are any 'real' people still working in customer support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T20:05:39+00:00

    I see what you mean about the top of the inbox. It is designated "ad". Sounds like the same thing I am receiving. I send it to trash - and then it comes again - frequently. I plan to call Microsoft and speak to a real person about stopping it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T15:13:47+00:00

    I still don't have up/down arrows, and I am receiving pressuring emails several times per day about getting the upgrade - which now costs $6.99/month. Time to dump microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T01:26:21+00:00

    Chome/Edge/Firefox, all are encountering this issue. Why remove such a basic navigation feature? Shaking my head.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-28T20:44:20+00:00

    Agree re: leaving well enough alone. I suspect they are trying to force us to update. Whole lot of forcing going on these days.

    Must be a Bill Gates idea.

    Put the arrows back, please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments