Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
They have only returned on one of my Outlooks, so far not on the other two. Weird, very weird. If only I could actually talk with someone at tech support at Microsoft....
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
They have only returned on one of my Outlooks, so far not on the other two. Weird, very weird. If only I could actually talk with someone at tech support at Microsoft....
still missing for me. I tried restarting my browser, but that didn't help.
happening to me too. on my computer for a few days and now disappeared from my laptop too!? At least I know its just not me then , as thought maybe something wron with computer or something I had done
Same issue here. Never had reading pane on. Reading pane is definitely not the issue or solution.
Miraculously, they have come back! For how long? I have no clue....