The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-24T13:48:53+00:00

    It's not just you. It's happening with all Internet browsers. It's probably a website issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T13:26:34+00:00

    Any ideas on a fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T15:58:43+00:00

    Yes, I have tried Edge, Opera and Chrome. All have the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-25T15:09:04+00:00

    I have the same issue -- have tried 3 different browsers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-23T22:54:30+00:00

    Hello Howard,

    I'm Diane, an Office Apps & Services MVP specializing in Outlook, and I’m happy to help you today.

    This is in outlook on the web? If the reading pane is off, you will see the previous/next arrows on the far right.

    If the reading pane is on, use the up and down arrows on the keyboard, and the right arrow key to expand groups (if you use conversation groups.) Ctrl+. (period) and Ctrl+ , (comma) will also move though the list.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments