The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-23T23:09:37+00:00

    I tried what you said. That doesn't seem to be working. Is there some way I can talk to you? Maybe you can help me figure this out? Everything was fine up until this morning when I logged on. Who thought changing this was a good idea? Couldn't they have left well enough alone?

    Howard

    847 922 3764

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-24T12:47:36+00:00

    I have the same issue. They were there, then they disappeared for a while. They came back and now they are gone again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-27T12:40:23+00:00

    Me too! Such a simple thing that is really useful. Fix it!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-27T13:53:45+00:00

    More than likely an upgrade that has not been properly configured, changing things for only changes sake.

    Who would have thought that these innocent buttons would ever be tampered with, are most important, please reinstate, thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-26T01:06:09+00:00

    Mine were off on my Dell computer at work.

    Today they are off on my MacBook Pro today.

    Have used other servers still haven't work.

    So frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments