react-native-win32.dll error

Anonymous
2020-07-15T08:04:38+00:00

Dear Support,

I am encountering error regarding  react-native-win32.dll from multiple users on my department, mostly using Windows 8 PRO OS.

Here is the exact prompting message "The required file react-native-win32.dll cannot be found in your path. Install Microsoft Outlook again"

Kindly assist to solve the issue.

Best regards,

Angelito Patricio

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-07-16T04:19:41+00:00

Hi Darpan,

 I have resolved the issue from Uninstalling and reinstall the Microsoft Office 365. Since it is urgent from our users to resolve the issue asap.

The use of Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files as per advised of Mr. Palcouk did not work.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-12-23T17:24:58+00:00

    Hi 

    After being told by Microsoft Support that my only option was an upgrade to Windows 8.1 or 10 I uninstalled and reinstalled my office apps then I reverted versions to 2002.12527.21416 specifically which was the semi annual version that I know works with Windows 7.

    This solved my problem on Windows 8 until I can upgrade to 8.1 or 10.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2020-12-23T09:00:35+00:00

    I have uninstalled office 365 and installed back, still receiving same error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-12-21T17:16:38+00:00

    Hi thank you

    I tried to do this using the commands given and manually and got a Microsoft error looking for updates 30183-27(400) error code - any ideas please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments