react-native-win32.dll error

Anonymous
2020-07-15T08:04:38+00:00

Dear Support,

I am encountering error regarding  react-native-win32.dll from multiple users on my department, mostly using Windows 8 PRO OS.

Here is the exact prompting message "The required file react-native-win32.dll cannot be found in your path. Install Microsoft Outlook again"

Kindly assist to solve the issue.

Best regards,

Angelito Patricio

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-07-16T04:19:41+00:00

Hi Darpan,

 I have resolved the issue from Uninstalling and reinstall the Microsoft Office 365. Since it is urgent from our users to resolve the issue asap.

The use of Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files as per advised of Mr. Palcouk did not work.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-17T17:27:17+00:00

    This Resolved my issue.

    (Click and Run)

    Option 1 Uninstall and Install did not work.

    Option 2 Uninstall and Install worked.

    I am glad I came across this thread, been doing troubleshooting I saw from other online pages.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-17T10:01:48+00:00

    I have this issue, this is the 2nd time this year, first was in May I reinstalled then.  I am having to reinstall the office software every other month isn't any good going forward.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-16T01:42:54+00:00

    Hi edward

    But ican access the laptop using remote teamviewer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-15T08:32:07+00:00

    A number of similar 'dll' errors have been reported by win8 users

    Try SFC https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

    Then an in place Office repair

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments