Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Had the same issue. The only thing that seem to work for me, was turning OFF the "New outlook" feature.
You should be able to unhide "On My Computer":
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft Outlook for Mac version 16.35
I have folders created under "On My Computer" and it's been working fine until last week, when I don't see "On My Computer" in the Sidebar anymore.
When I go to Preferences => General, the Hide On My Computer folders is checked and grayed out. How do I un-grayed it out?
When I search for an email that is stored in one of the folders in On My Computer, I can see it and even manually move it to Inbox on the exchange server. So I know the emails in On My Computer are there and not lost/corrupted. I just can't go to the On My Computer folder. Is this a permission problem?
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
just did the upgarde and had same isue
you can use the TOGGLE to go back to older outlook its a switch at the top right of the OUTLOOK screen.
NOne. MS says it works as designed as they are removing this in the new version. They do not seem to realize the impact to invites sent via e-mail from outside sources and the distribution list issue you noted.
Hi, same problem here. It worked until one of the last versions. Now it's greyed out and I cannot make my 'on my computer' files visible any more.
The only solution is to wait for the product final release (out of Beta) and see if it is corrected. MS says they are aware and working on the issue. I have fallen back to the supported and in production version.