Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
10-4. And likewise. Good talking with you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
over past several days I have received 5 MICROSOFT EXCHANGE OUTLOOK SYSTEM TRAY POP-UPS for each of my 5 exchange accounts, one by one, and then it starts all over again
warning me to renew my Microsoft Exchange password
which expires in "315334799" days (number which decreases by 1 each day)
the pop-up ends with a CLICK HERE TO RESET PASSWORD (which I have not clicked)
I have cleaned up my pc with Norton, CC Cleaner and Spybot, followed by rescue sessions with Microsoft and Norton.
So far, no solution.
Even new profile with just 1 exchange account brings up reset warning.
GoDaddy says there is no reason on earth to reset my passwords (which I have not yet tested)
Apparently problem is not a virus, but I would like it to stop.
The only thing which works thus far is to turn off SHOW MS EXCHANGES MESSAGES in system tray, but this is only a temp band-aid.
Ideas? Thanks!
Jonathan
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
10-4. And likewise. Good talking with you.
GoDaddy made the suggestion after they told me unequivocally that there was absolutely no need on their part to change and passwords at anytime, unless fraudulent activity occurred in one of the 365 accounts. I asked them if this pop-up put me at risk of anything beyond irritation, and they suggested that the only thing they could think of would be a keystroke reader for of phishing - especially given that clicking the popup didn't take me any where that allowed for any information to be sent anywhere.
Given that we are both with GoDaddy, I had another long conversation with email support, however, 99% of that conversation was devoted to their explaining that they do not support Office 2013, which is my version of Office, as I did not buy it from them. ****.
I am also getting this same exact notification daily.
I also have email addresses from Godaddy
I am having the same issue across 3 computers in my office. This includes 4 email address all of which are through GoDaddy. I find it hard to believe at this point that the GoDaddy link is a coincidence. Have you had any luck?