Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
You are in the wrong search box - you want the one on the left. (I realized after I posted that I forgot to highlight the search field. Sorry.)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
they do nothing. Can't even uninstall them when you right click.
I never use Outlook not even sure where these came from. I do have Office student 2016
I ideas on how to get rid of these??
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
MY bad BUT the SAME results
NO Outlook and Microsoft 365
Office ONLY comes up with the NEW version I had to reinstall yesterday so I could go and work,
Are you talking about the office dashboard thingy? It's a windows app - reinstall it from the windows store or repair it if you want it. (personally, I wouldn't waste my time - its useless IMHO - but is a small app so its not a space hog.)
The office dashboard is the black and orange icon - the icon group is the office apps (don't ask me why some icons are tiny). With Home & student, you'll only have word, excel, and powerpoint - plus at least OneNote app , if not OneNote 2019.