Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
New computers come with a trial version of Office.
Have you uninstalled the trial version?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
they do nothing. Can't even uninstall them when you right click.
I never use Outlook not even sure where these came from. I do have Office student 2016
I ideas on how to get rid of these??
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
New computers come with a trial version of Office.
Have you uninstalled the trial version?
On this screenshot, I see one option under "More" - named as "App Settings" - that's not normally available when you install Outlook, can you try clicking on that and see what does it load?
Sorry, forgot to share screenshot in last message, here it is:
I KNOW it does nothing there is a MORE and it does NOTHING. I just need to get RID of that Icon all togther
Let us try uninstalling leftovers files using PowerShell, please follow the below steps:
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.Office.Desktop” | Remove-AppxPackage
This takes a few minutes. Once it's done, a new command prompt appears.
Once done, please restart the system and verify if the icons are still there or not.
For more information, check this webpage: