Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
i did it was the Microsoft one as directed.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
they do nothing. Can't even uninstall them when you right click.
I never use Outlook not even sure where these came from. I do have Office student 2016
I ideas on how to get rid of these??
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i did it was the Microsoft one as directed.
Go to your Control Panel > Programs and Features
Sort it by date time as last comes on the top, see what all things got installed recently which you can't recognise or verify.
Those 3 icons are LEFT OVERS from the mess up with Edge and reinstalling. They are NOT bad icons or apps. they just are NO longer functioing and just need to go away.
I have NOT installed anything that doesnt belong. ALL of these from 19th got reinstalled. 2016 Office doesnt appear because I got rid of that earlier today with that exe
Cant someone just tell me how to get rid of these 3 icons???
OK got laptop all cleaned and ready to reinstall Office Student 2016
BUT those BAD 2 Outlook and Office icons on Start Menu are still there and I would like to get rid of them. they do nothing and go nowhere.
The One Drive is OK but I dont use that. I just want a way to get rid of those 3 BAD ICONS.
HELP