2 Outlook icons just appeared on my Start Menu and I want them to go away

Anonymous
2021-06-22T19:31:15+00:00

they do nothing. Can't even uninstall them when you right click.

I never use Outlook not even sure where these came from. I do have Office student 2016

I ideas on how to get rid of these??

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T13:45:38+00:00

    there is NO Install Outlook app there.

    I checked that already

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T13:39:04+00:00

    yeah I went there. There is NONE

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T13:37:07+00:00

    Open Edge.

    Click on the three dots (ellipse), then click on Apps.

    If it does not say Install Outlook, the it should say Uninstall Outlook.

    Click to uninstall.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T13:32:34+00:00

    One of the Outlook's on your Start menu could be from an app in Edge.

    When you are logged into outlook.com, the three squares with a plus can appear.

    Installing the 'Outlook' app will add another Outlook to the Start menu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T13:11:16+00:00

    OK got laptop all cleaned and ready to reinstall Office Student 2016

    BUT those BAD 2 Outlook and Office icons on Start Menu are still there and I would like to get rid of them. they do nothing and go nowhere.

    The One Drive is OK but I dont use that. I just want a way to get rid of those 3 BAD ICONS.

    HELP

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments