2 Outlook icons just appeared on my Start Menu and I want them to go away

Anonymous
2021-06-22T19:31:15+00:00

they do nothing. Can't even uninstall them when you right click.

I never use Outlook not even sure where these came from. I do have Office student 2016

I ideas on how to get rid of these??

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T14:28:12+00:00

    Sorry, forgot to share screenshot in last message, here it is:

    https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.c...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T14:27:51+00:00

    On this screenshot, I see one option under "More" - named as "App Settings" - that's not normally available when you install Outlook, can you try clicking on that and see what does it load?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T14:03:55+00:00

    New computers come with a trial version of Office.

    Have you uninstalled the trial version?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T14:02:18+00:00

    OMG I really want to thank everyone for the help BUT am I NOT making things clear.

    I checked the APP in Edge and OUTLOOK I SNOT THERE. This issue is not Edge

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T13:55:47+00:00

    Sorry, I left out a step.

    Open Edge.

    Go to https://outlook.live.com/ and login.

    Click on the three dots (ellipse), then click on Apps.

    If it does not say Install Outlook, then it should say Uninstall Outlook.

    Click to uninstall.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments