2 Outlook icons just appeared on my Start Menu and I want them to go away

Anonymous
2021-06-22T19:31:15+00:00

they do nothing. Can't even uninstall them when you right click.

I never use Outlook not even sure where these came from. I do have Office student 2016

I ideas on how to get rid of these??

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T19:33:57+00:00

    MY issue is as discussed on this website BUt its far above my paygrade on how to easily fix my 3 bad icon issue

    https://superuser.com/questions/960406/where-are-all-locations-of-start-menu-folders-in-windows-10

    Office Outlook Outlook are BAD and nothing I've done gets rid of them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T17:07:38+00:00

    You have to be on the outlook.com web page to see Install Outlook.

    This is what I see when the Answers forum is the current tab.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T15:07:25+00:00

    I am sorry, I am out of the solutions now, I will release this question for other advisors, please wait till someone else takes this question.

    Thanks for your time and patience.

    Bhavik

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T15:03:17+00:00

    I foyu can be more specific. I really dont want to put all that info out there.

    what are you looking for. THERE is NO unwanted programs causing this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-23T14:56:35+00:00

    Can you please share the screenshot of the Programs and Features window from the Control Panel? Showing list of Programs installed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments