2 Outlook icons just appeared on my Start Menu and I want them to go away

Anonymous
2021-06-22T19:31:15+00:00

they do nothing. Can't even uninstall them when you right click.

I never use Outlook not even sure where these came from. I do have Office student 2016

I ideas on how to get rid of these??

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-22T20:32:41+00:00

    There has to be "More" option - please note that "More" option will not appear if you search for "Outlook" in the start menu, you have to scroll to this entry in the list of applications.

    Can you verify one more time, please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-22T20:29:45+00:00

    tried to take a screen shot BUT cant do it fast enough.

    there is NO "file location" even if you click on "more".

    there's several things like uninstall, run as administrator, etc BUT THEY DO NOTHING anyway.

    this is like that "Mutant" icon I had years ago.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-22T20:06:22+00:00

    Hi

    Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue!

    I am Bhavik, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. Please note, I am not a Microsoft employee and don’t have direct access to your account, but I will do everything I can to help you with your queries. :)

    Can you right-click on each one of two and then go to More > Open file location and share the path here to which you get redirected?

    I will help you out with removing these two icons based on the file location you share.

    Thanks

    Bhavik

    An Independent Advisor

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments