Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
While we’re at it, what app are you guys using on your cell phones? I believe the eM Client isn’t available for iPhone or android, sadly.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been waiting 10 years for a unified inbox in outlook on windows. I use outlook 5 hours a day with 10+ mailboxes (I am a consultant for several companies)
So about 5 years ago, I switched to mac, just because Apple outlook has unified inbox, sent mail etc.
Now My mac is getting too slow and too full (they come with small SSDs and no upgrade options). I don't want another mac, I want to buy a windows pc, but cant, as outlook on windows has no unified box.
In 10 years of office upgrades and new versions, they have not implemented a single useful new feature (for me as an IT professional anyway). I would go so far as to say I would not notice the difference in functionality between office 2010 and the currently office 365. In 10 years they could have added the one critical missing feature. I can only assume that Microsoft do not add this feature to force people with many active mailboxes to buy Macs to run microsoft office. Perhaps Apple pay the Microsoft Office team in brown envelopes to keep the windows version of outlook crippled?
I have tried all the unified inbox hacks. None work properly.
If I was a microsoft developer, I would create an outlook plugin which implemented unified inbox and sent mail box and make a fortune.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
While we’re at it, what app are you guys using on your cell phones? I believe the eM Client isn’t available for iPhone or android, sadly.
Yes, I believe it does, although I don’t use that facility.
Does em client support MS Teams meetings as well? I tried the free version real quick but didn’t find meeting invitations to work for Teams. 🤔
I use it as well. Paid version, 3 email accounts works great.
You may or may not have tried this but eM Client is a far better option for this very matter.