Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T21:35:19+00:00

    We apologize for the delayed response.

    Fixes for this item have already been released. Can you check your email to see if the signature is now working as expected?

    We look forward to your response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T21:52:59+00:00

    Yes the issue has been fixed, thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T21:53:43+00:00

    I would like  to some emails so blocks are not relevant , it should be made easier and not difficult.

    thanks.

    Mahmud.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T21:59:19+00:00

    Worked here too. 

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T22:20:48+00:00

    Hi I have not any  any outlook, which concerns others.

    thanks 

    Mahmud.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments