Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T17:01:03+00:00

    Hello,

    I have also had this problem starting today.

    This morning I was using Outlook online on my personal laptop - no problem.

    This afternoon I went into the office and switched to my work laptop using Outlook online, no signature.

    I check my settings and everything is there as though it never left, but every sent email is sans signature.

    Very unprofessional.

    I even switched browsers from Chrome to Edge, and still my signature is missing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T17:08:25+00:00
    1. Business email account
    2. Yes - I'm only using outlook on the web via my laptop.

    3.  No changes made

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T19:47:47+00:00

    Thank you for sharing that information with us.

    We have included this information in the ticket that we’ve created for this concern. For now, we are still coordinating with our Product Specialists regarding the issue. If there is any information provided, we will also let you know.

    Looking forward to your patience in this matter.

    Best regards,

    -Genevieve

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T19:50:51+00:00

    I'm having the same issue, using a business mail account.

    i've tried some troubleshootings in exchange admin panel, since i am an administrator, i could try to create another police to try some tricks, turning off and on the "Email Signature" feature in "Permissions -> Outlook Web App policies". Nothing new after that.

    We just noticied that kind of situation in this week too in everyone who uses OWA in my corporation.

    Editing bellow here

    In time, something strange i noticed is that if i try to make a new email, no signature appears automatically(even if the options that set it up are enabled), if i try to force it by clicking in the 3 dots and trying to add it in "Add singarure", it keeps blank too and nothing happens.

    But, if you go to settings and just see the signature configuration, even if you don't apply anything and then, try to make a new mail, it starts to show normally in a certain amount of time.

    I wish it can help us all.

    []'s

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T20:12:47+00:00

    Experiencing the same issue in OWA. Signature line disappears but will reappear if you modify and save signature under settings. The signature line will eventually disappear again, usually when I reply or compose a new email. Trying to manually apply the signature via "Insert Signature" in the message does not work either.

    Regards,

    Eric

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments