Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T19:47:47+00:00

    Thank you for sharing that information with us.

    We have included this information in the ticket that we’ve created for this concern. For now, we are still coordinating with our Product Specialists regarding the issue. If there is any information provided, we will also let you know.

    Looking forward to your patience in this matter.

    Best regards,

    -Genevieve

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T17:08:25+00:00
    1. Business email account
    2. Yes - I'm only using outlook on the web via my laptop.

    3.  No changes made

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T17:01:03+00:00

    Hello,

    I have also had this problem starting today.

    This morning I was using Outlook online on my personal laptop - no problem.

    This afternoon I went into the office and switched to my work laptop using Outlook online, no signature.

    I check my settings and everything is there as though it never left, but every sent email is sans signature.

    Very unprofessional.

    I even switched browsers from Chrome to Edge, and still my signature is missing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-26T21:34:49+00:00

    Hi RobElEmYew,

    Thank you for providing that information.

    We have added this to the ticket that we created for this concern. You can be sure that we are working on this case and we'll let you know once we have an update.

    Thank you and stay safe.

    Kind regards,

    Genevieve

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-26T20:41:57+00:00

    I'm seeing the exact same behavior as of today.  Was working fine last week, all of a sudden this morning modern OWA is very cranky with signatures.  Both signature boxes checked. 

    Confirmed with my 365 admin, no org changes on our end.  If I go into settings to view the signature settings, both checkboxes are checked.  Then the next email shows the signature.  Not sure how long it sticks around.  When I reload the browser tab, the signature disappears again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments