Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T01:09:09+00:00

    I am also having the same issue. This just started this morning.

    This is a business account. 

    I have tried switching from CHROME and still same issue.

    No changes made before 4/20/21.

    I see there are a lot of threads here have we come to a conclusion to what might be causing this random glitch?

    Thanks

    Mark Estock

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T00:34:10+00:00

    I'm running into the same issue as well as a few other of my colleagues. Here's my answers to the above questions:

    1. Business Account
    2. Signature does not apply to any composed mail (new/reply/forward)
    3. No changes to this device before April 20th. 

    I'm also having an issue with attachments from shared drive, the attachments look like they are loading into the email and then just disappear

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T00:04:34+00:00

    I'm running into the same issue as well. Here's my answers to the above questions:

    1. Business Account
    2. Signature does not apply to any composed mail (new/reply/forward)
    3. No changes to this device before April 20th.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T20:12:47+00:00

    Experiencing the same issue in OWA. Signature line disappears but will reappear if you modify and save signature under settings. The signature line will eventually disappear again, usually when I reply or compose a new email. Trying to manually apply the signature via "Insert Signature" in the message does not work either.

    Regards,

    Eric

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-27T19:50:51+00:00

    I'm having the same issue, using a business mail account.

    i've tried some troubleshootings in exchange admin panel, since i am an administrator, i could try to create another police to try some tricks, turning off and on the "Email Signature" feature in "Permissions -> Outlook Web App policies". Nothing new after that.

    We just noticied that kind of situation in this week too in everyone who uses OWA in my corporation.

    Editing bellow here

    In time, something strange i noticed is that if i try to make a new email, no signature appears automatically(even if the options that set it up are enabled), if i try to force it by clicking in the 3 dots and trying to add it in "Add singarure", it keeps blank too and nothing happens.

    But, if you go to settings and just see the signature configuration, even if you don't apply anything and then, try to make a new mail, it starts to show normally in a certain amount of time.

    I wish it can help us all.

    []'s

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments