Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T16:39:16+00:00

    I am having the same issue!  Started a few days ago.  Nothing changed on my end.  No settings changed.  If I go into setting and change something on the signature and re-save, the signature will show up for a few emails and then disappears again.  Very frustrating.  Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T16:05:30+00:00

    Same issue here.

    1. Business Account
    2. Signature does not apply to any composed mail (new/reply/forward). 

    3.  Insert Signature button does not work.

    4.  No changes to this device before April 20th. 

    5.  Same issue on Chrome/Safari/Edge - Mac OS X 11.2.3

    Frustrating and a waste of time to have to keep opening the settings over and over again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T15:43:23+00:00

    Exactly the same issue for me here,

    OWA settings --> signatures showing and both boxes underneath checked. Once I start to compose a new email the signature does not appear. If I open the settings again I see the signature and compose again the signature appears.

    This is very sporadic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T12:21:51+00:00

    I am having the same issues as well

    1. Business account
    2. Signature doesn't appear on new / replied to emails
    3. No changes to this device or the environment

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T12:09:04+00:00

    We're currently also having the same issue with at least two of our users using OWA. 

    Email Signatures even when properly configured are randomly, no matter which browser is being used, not appearing when creating or replying to emails. 

    We have O365 E3 accounts and no changes have been made by us to our Exchange environment. 

    This seems to have started around 21st April 2021.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments