Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T15:18:41+00:00

    I just did a test with someone who has the problem and when she save the changes, she has this json response in  the Network tab:
    {

         ErrorCode: 2,

         ErrorMessage: "MailSendUndoInterval: The property (MailSendUndoInterval (System.Int32)) is out of range. The valid range is from '0' to '2147483647', actual '-10'.",

         Header: {

              ServerVersionInfo: {

                   MajorBuildNumber: 4108,

                   MajorVersion: 15,

                   MinorBuildNumber: 32,

                   MinorVersion: 20,

                   Version: "V2018_01_18"

              }

         },

         IsUserError: false,

         UserPrompt: null,

         WasSuccessful: false

    }

    I don't have any problem, but the only difference with my json response is the MinorBuildNumber: 31.

    Best regards,

    Dan

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T14:17:28+00:00

    Hi,

    We have several accounts that are having the same problem, but the signature doesn't disappear. Instead, it reverts to the older signature. 

    1. Business Accounts
    2. Signature does not apply to any composed mail (new/reply/forward)
    3. No changes made.

    Best regards,

    • Dan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-07T19:05:38+00:00

    Thank you guys for your patience.

    The Outlook Team is working on a fix. I'll post back when I have the fixed version to share.

    Stay safe!

    Best regards,

    Genevieve

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-30T08:56:04+00:00

    Also having the same frustrating problem.

    Business email via Edge/ 365

    No changes to pc

    Signature not auto loading, have to go in signature, tick, un-tick then will work again for a short while.  Also happening to 3 of my other colleagues.  Frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-28T16:43:00+00:00

    I have the same problem which started 2 days ago.

    Also from that time (but intermittently) I am unable to forward the text of an email or its attachments

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments