Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-13T16:46:36+00:00

    I still have this issue,

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-21T15:18:26+00:00

    Yes, it is fixed!  Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-21T07:59:24+00:00

    Ever since posted that query it seemed to be fixed and seems to be working fine now.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T22:20:48+00:00

    Hi I have not any  any outlook, which concerns others.

    thanks 

    Mahmud.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T21:59:19+00:00

    Worked here too. 

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments