Outlook On The Web Signature Line Disappearing

Anonymous
2021-04-22T13:38:53+00:00

Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.

Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.

**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-06T06:47:54+00:00

    I try to use signature on web outlook mail as images but its not appear on it i dont

    know what is the problem maybe bcoz i used signature created from online tool

    from <https:// handsigncreator dot com/>  So i miss some settings to enable ?

    * URL modified to not qualify as a backlink

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-05T20:21:55+00:00

    I am having the same problem but it started around the beginning of July. I can also workaround it by unchecking and rechecking the boxes, but I often forget and send emails with no signatures... which isn't ideal.

    I always work with the same laptop, usually with Firefox. It worked fine for two years, don't know what prompted the change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-01T11:18:34+00:00

    Hi,

    This issue has started in my Outlook web (OWA) a few weeks ago. I'm using it through Firefox 90.0 (64-bit), Ubuntu 18.04. My signature contains an image and a couple of lines. Both check boxes are marked in the signature section in settings.

    Sometime it happens only when I reply to emails, and sometimes also for new emails.

    I can temporarily "fix" it by creating a new signature, waiting for 10 seconds, saving it, and exiting the settings- and then the signature is added automatically to the emails. But the error happens again in every new Firefox session (and maybe even more often).

    Thank you,

    Daniel

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-31T19:27:48+00:00

    My outlook email signature doesn't show up...

    I read the treads about this issue, completed whatever was suggested, updated window 10, but still doesn't work.

    Thank you for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments