Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
As this thread seems to have dropped off the support radar, I've opened a new one referencing back to this one...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.
Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.
**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
As this thread seems to have dropped off the support radar, I've opened a new one referencing back to this one...
My experience and set up is almost exactly the same as DM040's - I am using Ubuntu 18.04 on Firefox build 91 (not 90), and started having the issue several weeks ago (about 2 months). Some additional/different info/experiences:
Hopefully this will help.
We have had this same issue since last spring in our organization. But new feature with this issue is that Signature settings are disappeared from Settings . You dont even have that section in there anymore.
Earlier you needed to go to settings and Save settings to recover your signature to new mails. But now you can't even do that because there isn't that signature section anymore. Also Mailbox rules section have disappeared.
Have you all come up with a resolution to this problem? I am having this same issue. Seriously considering switching to another platform because this is time-consuming.
I am also seeing the missing signature behaviour, started around the beginning of July.
Business account
Signature always appears using Outlook for Android
No 365 changes made prior to the problem appearing. I'm running W10 Pro which is up to date and the Brave browser, also up to date. Problem also appears when using OWA in Edge