Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
I still have this issue,
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Two days ago my signature line disappeared from my emails, randomly. I had not adjusted anything within settings and confirmed that my signature is still showing in settings, but it randomly stops showing up and even when I try to manually "insert signature" it just shows up as blank. I have removed it and pasted it in again, and sometimes it will show up for an email or two, but eventually disappears again. I have confirmed the boxes are checked for signature to automatically be included in new emails and replies.
Again, even when I try to manually insert it it shows up as blank. I have to copy and paste it in order to use it.
**When issued first occurred:**4/20/2021
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I still have this issue,
I'm seeing the exact same behavior as of today. Was working fine last week, all of a sudden this morning modern OWA is very cranky with signatures. Both signature boxes checked.
Confirmed with my 365 admin, no org changes on our end. If I go into settings to view the signature settings, both checkboxes are checked. Then the next email shows the signature. Not sure how long it sticks around. When I reload the browser tab, the signature disappears again.
Experiencing the same issue in OWA. Signature line disappears but will reappear if you modify and save signature under settings. The signature line will eventually disappear again, usually when I reply or compose a new email. Trying to manually apply the signature via "Insert Signature" in the message does not work either.
Regards,
Eric
Cross-referencing with this post: Outlook Web Signatures not Available Until User Opens Settings - Microsoft Community
It contains a work around. The issue still persists though.
Looks like similar issues described at the following links:
Hi Katie,
We appreciate that you reached out here at the Microsoft Community Forum.
We’ve seen that you are having issues with your signature line wherein it is randomly disappearing in your Outlook.com. It seems it is leaning more towards being an application-related concern, considering that the issue is inconsistent showing on your email account. Let's deeply check on this and sort this out.
We appreciate you making sure that the settings for your signature are properly set up on your Outlook.com account. For us to know more about the situation and resolve the issue at the same time, we’d like to ask the following:
1. Could you please verify if you are using a personal or a business email account?
2. Based on your description, the issue is randomly displayed when you compose new emails, make responses and it also appears in your sent items. Could you confirm this? If so, how about using other platforms or devices, is the issue also appearing from there?
3. What are the changes made to the device prior to this concern or before April 20th?
Once we get any answers, we will give you the appropriate recommendations to solve this concern. We look forward to hearing from you.