How to remove Samsung Account from my Microsoft Account?

Anonymous
2020-04-11T19:29:11+00:00

I have tried everything to remove the account linkage through Securty -> Additional Security Options and then "Remove" at the Samsung Account, however, it is still not being removed. No errors, no feedback, nothing.

I have tried removing it from the Samsung Account website and, as per Samsung, it is removed (hence I proceeded to delete that account due to Security Issues that kept me from managing my own account).

Also, I've tried to reach chat support and phone support but neither of them were able to help me. The only thing I was able to scrap from them was a ticket number 1498509800 and the advise to pledge for answers through here.

Please, this is getting frustrating since I'm unable to perform anything and no one seems to know what to do.

This is the page where I'm trying to remove the account but, even after clicking on "Remove" and confirming I want to remove that account, it just stills linked.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-11-21T00:38:46+00:00

GO incognito from your browser and do the thing, it'll be worked.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-11T01:17:36+00:00

    Now MS removed the broken option but it's still not working; there's now simply no option anymore to remove the account.

    They are hiding the flaws now rather than fixing them.

    I noticed that—it's ridiculous!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-10T13:27:47+00:00

    Now MS removed the broken option but it's still not working; there's now simply no option anymore to remove the account.

    They are hiding the flaws now rather than fixing them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-08T13:05:44+00:00

    I have tried everything to remove the account linkage through Securty -> Additional Security Options and then "Remove" at the Samsung Account, however, it is still not being removed. No errors, no feedback, nothing.

    I have tried removing it from the Samsung Account website and, as per Samsung, it is removed (hence I proceeded to delete that account due to Security Issues that kept me from managing my own account).

    Also, I've tried to reach chat support and phone support but neither of them were able to help me. The only thing I was able to scrap from them was a ticket number 1498509800 and the advise to pledge for answers through here.

    Please, this is getting frustrating since I'm unable to perform anything and no one seems to know what to do.

    This is the page where I'm trying to remove the account but, even after clicking on "Remove" and confirming I want to remove that account, it just stills linked.

    Identical as me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4 months and noone as solved me this after having written 6 time to onedrive support too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-10T01:40:31+00:00

    This is literally my issue. I need to remove my samsung account so I can sync my onedrive to my new one. Its actually already syncing with samsung camera upload and everything else but when i try to merge my actual samsung account with my microsoft it just wont work. Why would they rush to get everyone to switch from sam cloud to onedrive KNOWING that they never fixed all of the bugs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments