BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-05T07:16:10+00:00

    I recently changed phone and noticed that the new one has Outlook Mobile. I found the app great and took time to setup my accounts on it.

    But I quickly realized that there is no way to automatically BCC myself when I send an email, so I don't have on my Desktop computer (using Outlook as well) the emails I send from my phone. As said by many other users, this is really a major problem in terms of emails organization and easily accessing all the emails I've sent.

    I have therefore removed Outlook from my phone and switched to Bluemail, which I recommend to everybody who has the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-21T04:20:47+00:00

    Hi Mac,

    I disagree with the way you dismissed Edkelleher1‘s problem, like he doesn’t know what’s good for him.

    I have the same BBC problem. My company has used auto self-BCC on the desktop for 3 years, on purpose. We need a consistent user experiences on the iPhone too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-17T13:48:50+00:00

    I need this option as well.

    Here is a practical, real life example: last night, checked mail from phone. Chief Operating Officer sent me an email. I replied from phone, telling him the answer to his question, and that I would follow up further in the morning when logged into my PC and had access to all the company's tools on our network.

    This morning, instead of seeing my email in my Inbox where I BCC'd myself (because you don't allow it grrrrr), replying to that email to keep that email string and it's history in tact, I have to go to my Outlook, click Sent Items, sort to find that email, them reply all to follow up.

    It is really dumb that Microsoft causes me additional work because you won't allow a simple rule to be set on iPhone versions of Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-30T08:04:02+00:00

    🤣🤡🤡🤡

    “…a couple of people..,”

    Search the internet and do not inject yourself with ignorant and gratuitous comments. 👎

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments