BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-12-12T13:35:03+00:00

    I was deep in the thread trying to find this outlook mobile feature and I see a lot of responses that people bcc on the desktop app. Can you clarify how you’re doing this? I’ve always been forced to do a standard CC rule and not anything for bcc. It’s not been so long I don’t even really care if people notice/ask questions but would prefer to do it via bcc instead of a straight cc. Can you share how you’ve done this? (Full disclosure. I set my outlook up 8 years ago with the cc rule and never messed with it again so I’m fully prepared for the response to be “now you can do it the same way as other rules” hah!)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-12-12T14:17:55+00:00

    When you click on CC the Bcc option appears. I quit using mail 365 and still use the apple mail app bc of this problem and many others in the 365 app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-10T08:26:53+00:00

    Dear Mac, this request is for a reason: to keep track of all your emails in one folder only and works quite well on iPhones.
    Would suggest to brings this request to the Outlook App for IOS Product Owner , as it is a major drawback of the Microsof functionality Vs. Apple.
    Please do so the soonest as this question sis from October 2021 and in March 2023 this functionality is not present yet - or at least i cannot find it in the Outlook App for IOS.
    This should be a quick win for the next Agile Sprint within the development team.

    Thanks

    Catta

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T00:13:50+00:00

    Hello,

    This reply was in 2021 and we are now well into 2023 and this feature has still yet to be added. It would be great to get a timeline on when we can expect to have this feature added. My company just switched to M365 and I was excited to use the iOS outlook app, but unfortunately I will be going back to the iPhone mail app until this is added as I need this feature.

    Thanks,

    Roman Mestas

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments